Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Details

Since we're approaching the last few weeks, I've been trying to complete all the "little things" so they don't pile up.

done
-my godmother was incredibly gracious and is writing all of my placecards
-I ordered sparklers for our exit :-)
-I ordered rifle paper co inspired table numbers (would have loved the real thing, but so poor) and gold table number holders
-Aaron booked 18 seaboard for the rehearsal dinner!
-order favors (chapstick!)

what's left?
-finalize print programs
-finalize wedding transportation
-choose bow ties for the groomsmen
-choose a location for the bridal luncheon
-order grooms cake (got bakery in mind, need to go by and speak to them)
-decide if I want to go with any lighting for the reception

Some of these things are not so little, but that's how life goes!

1 comment:

  1. Almost there!! A lot of people really like Cafe Luna for a bridal luncheon. We had ours at Coquette because I wanted a more brunch feel.. Particularly quiche. Ha! We had booked 18 seaboard but changed a couple months before, LOVE love love that restaurant. I know that'll be great! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete