Sunday, March 24, 2013

5 things

1.  So far, 211 people have RSVPed to the wedding and the RSVP deadline was yesterday.  I was expecting 230 so this was good-until I went through the list and estimated who may come that I haven't heard from yet and counted 46 people.  That would be 257 people...ahh!!   Stay home folks! However, thankfully the max for our ballroom is 300.  I don't want to get anywhere close to that!

2.  I have a dream that Aaron will give me a handful of wedding money and tell me to go shopping.  And I will run to West Elm and buy the Parsons Desk for my office!


3.  There's a theory that when the economy goes down, lipstick sales go up because it's affordable and makes women feel good about themselves.  That would explain why I am sad I am "wedding poor" and craving a West Elm desk, yet am consoling myself by considering a trip to the mall to buy coral lipstick.

Ashanti sporting a cute spring look I'd like to copy

4.  I started packing my things to move into Aaron's house.  For anyone who doesn't know, we do not live together.  I never really thought twice about couples who did or did not live together, but I find that some people think it's really hilarious we don't live together and laugh and call it cute.  But it's whatever, I'm actually quite a conservative Christian and we want to have the best foundation for marriage and this is what works for us.  

5.  Less than 3 weeks until the big day.  So excited yet also hitting a hump where I'm kind of over it already too.  I think a lot of brides have felt like this too!

1 comment:

  1. Towards the end of our engagement I was so over it, and just ready for the big day to be here! It will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete