Thursday, March 28, 2013

Maundy Thursday

This morning Aaron and I applied for our marriage license!  We now have our papers which are good for 60 days, we'll sign them at the wedding and then send it to the state.  We really have to move quickly because I would like to have my name change completed before I start my residency.    After going downtown, I went to Zumba at the Y and then out to lunch with a high school friend.  Then I ran a few errands and now I'm back at home working on the wedding program!  Tonight I'm going to the Boyz II Men + NC Symphony concert with my parents and I'm really excited.  Who doesn't love Boyz II Men and having the symphony accompany them just makes it perfect.

I didn't decorate for Easter this year, but next year I'm ready to take on Aaron's townhome and decorate for the holidays!  Below is my Easter inspiration board!



No comments:

Post a Comment