Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Things I Get Really Excited About

-Next month, when I won't have to study for boards anymore or have to take evil shelf tests at the end of every rotation
-Being able to devote my life to helping mentally disabled patients and knowing I have the patience for it
-Shopping, scouring yard sales, TJ Maxx, Homegoods and Bed, Bath and Beyond for great deals and home pieces for Aaron & I
-Bachelorette party and time spent giggling and staying up late with girlfriends
-Our wedding <3
-Having 2 months off of school to be a perfect wife, cook and cleaner. Followed by 4 years of imperfection AKA residency (no worries, Aaron cooks and cleans too)
-Wine on the porch with Aaron, any day, knowing that I have a moment to relax despite whatever's going on in life


table for 2 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment