Friday, February 22, 2013

Time to take a Bath!

So, our flower girl Grace told her mother that I'm having a bath for my wedding and she and Grandma are going.  A bath?!   Lo and behold, Grace meant I'm having a shower!!!  Aaron's Mom is throwing us a couple's shower this weekend and I'm so excited.  We are so lucky, so many people want to celebrate the wedding.  I'm looking forward to meeting more of Aaron's friends and family this weekend.  Next weekend, my mom is throwing me a bridal shower with her friend's.  It's a little embarrassing, because I don't want people to think I'm on a quest for gifts.  However, it's really the opposite-people have been really enthusiastic about the showers and seem on a quest to give us gifts!  Especially the *ahem* older guests.  I'm definitely learning a lesson in being gracious and I definitely have a lot to give in the future!  Now that Aaron and I are becoming adults it means that we need to more responsible when it comes to birthdays, Christmas and, of course, weddings when it comes to giving good gifts.  I feel like I'm going to have to set up a separate bank account omigosh...

Also, I've got to be more timely.  I'm still finishing up the last of the thank you cards for my shower earlier this month.  I must finish before Saturday or they'll really pile up!

so thankful for great friends and family! Especially the ones coming over to help me tie invitations on Sunday!!!  wahooo

No comments:

Post a Comment