Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wedding To Dos

Here are some wedding to dos for the month.  How do I come up with them without a planner?  I go off the top of my head, lol, and I also use the checklist on The Knot.

-pick up dress - Saturday! I ordered it 3 months ago and it's in!
-finalize guest list - this involves working with mom, dad, fiancé and future mother-in-law
-order Save the Dates - I ordered a sample of a magnet design and loved it, so I hope to place an order this weekend
-pick up wedding band stamps at the post office
-address and mail Save the Dates
-register for gifts - reading up on what's traditional and deciding what's right for us
-decide on hair and make-up artist - I hope to meet with a family friend for a consultation next week
-submit engagement announcements to local papers
-order bridesmaid dresses
-select ceremony organist
-look into cake/cupcake bakers and gather quotes

SO EXCITED!!!  :-)

preparing for the day that will change my life forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment