Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I've Been Up To

Hi guys!  I apologize for the delay in posting.  I've been pretty busy with vacation, then starting school again.  I'm working on the geriatric psychiatry floor and I love it!  I look forward to coming into work everyday and get to work with geriatric with a variety of problems such as anoxic brain injury, dementia, depression and bipolar disorder.  I also round on the perinatal floor and have been working with pregnant mothers struggling with psychiatric problems.  Since many of my patients are elderly or pregnant, I deal with many medical problems as well.  So, so fun.  Also, I got my Step 2 scores back today and was pleasantly surprised!  Whew, so happy I can continue on my quest to match and graduate smoothly!!!

Here are some pictures of what I've been up to outside of school :-)

Aaron's mother and niece came to visit :-) 

Here is the card Aaron's mother is reading to Grace :-) rumor is she's excited!

Blaire walking down the aisle at Latoya's wedding

Latoya & Geathan!  Latoya looked STUNNING. She walked down the aisle to "A Thousand Years", definitely an emotionally charged song

At Water Country USA with Aaron :)

Aaron learning how to wakeboard!  I didn't try :-/

At Beer, Bourbon & BBQ with Aviva last weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment