Thursday, August 23, 2012

Parties and Pleats

Hello everyone!  The past week was pretty awesome.  Last Saturday, my Chapel Hill friends threw Aaron and I an engagement party!  It was awesome and we are so lucky.  More pics coming soon, until then, I'll leave you with one of our cake. :-)



Brunch with girlfriends earlier that Saturday morning  :-)



Our engagement photos came back!

See more here

Lastly, I went to another store and tried on the Alfred Sung dress in a smaller size.  The sample was still peau d'soie instead of dupioni, but it's a better fit (6 instead of 10).  I think it's super cute and it's going to be the one. :-)  I hope to pair the navy dresses with some cute gold peep-toes!  I'll check out some shoes by Nina.




Well, that all for today folks!  Tomorrow is my last day on the geriatric psychiatry floor and next week I'll start working in family medicine in Wilmington!  Exciting!  I also ordered some invitation samples (even though I have not decided on save the dates haha)-I'll post reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment