Monday, April 8, 2013

WEDDING WEEK!!!

It's wedding week and I am sooo excited!!!  Everything felt more real when I got this beauty in the mail today.

Just Cotton Robe via Etsy...it's like a silky cotton blend :-)

Of course I wanted something cute to get ready in!  Also, I needed a cute robe to wear on the house now that I'll have a man around!  

It really is crunch time now.  The biggest thing we have to left to do is finish the seating chart and take everything to the venue Wednesday when we have our final meeting.  Then I also have to pack for the honeymoon!!! And also clean my room!  It's really hard when your furniture is disappearing around you, you have to pack and also get rid of all the junk you've accumulated.  The girls start arriving Thursday so I need to be finished by that time and simply ready to have fun.

I hope I'll get to post once more this week before the wedding.  I am going to try my best to just soak in every moment Friday and Saturday and enjoy it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment