Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello!

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last posted.  Here's what I've been up to...

Plenty of Saturdays spent tailgating for State :-)

I've been cooking yummy new recipes from one of my fave blogs, Marshalls Abroad
Find the recipe for this acorn squash with chorizo and veggies here

I got my plates! 

And I had a lovely afternoon tea with my girlfriends at the Umstead :-)

Life has been pretty good and so busy.  I'm just trying to slow down this month and get ready for Christmas.  I'm so excited to decorate the house, starting right after Thanksgiving.  

At the moment I'm working at the VA hospital.  I love being able to serve veterans; both of my grandfathers were veterans.  The men and women who serve and protect our country are so brave, a thousand thank yous are never enough.  I am humbled to be their doctor!  Happy Veteran's Day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment