Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Moving blogs

Since I'm no longer planning a wedding (I miss it!), I decided to change blogs.  You can find me and the thoughts in my head at these two sites below:

Candids from Carolina
 everyday life and travels blog

Lauren's box (tumblr edition)
fashion and fun 

See you there!  Thank you so much for following me here.  I loved blogging for Southern Weddings, too.  I'll likely never take this down because I get such a feeling of warm nostalgia as I browse my posts.  If you are new to the site, feel free to read the archives for wedding planning stories and tips.  Comment or email me with any questions.  Take care y'all!


1 comment:

  1. Indeed, your blog is really informative dear. You shared really wonderful information on wedding preparations. Everything seems so organized and professionally planned. I am also going to get married at DC wedding venues and now I am busy in searching some good food restaurants for food arrangements.

    ReplyDelete