Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hello!

Did I mention I like pizza?

Hello! My name is Lauren. This is my third blog-my previous 2 were both related to fashion. I plan for this blog, however, to be a personal one. I've grown up a lot in the past few years, I still have a lot of growing to do and A LOT of questions about where I'm going and what's the best way to go about it. I'm hoping self-reflection in blogging will give me some clarity!


A little about myself...

Age: 24

Profession: 3rd year medical student at UNC-Chapel Hill. Maybe the proper term is pre-profession...

Location: Raleigh, NC. I live at home and commute to school/my rotations. Living with the parental units is a little lame, but it's free.

Relationship status: I've been dating my boyfriend, Aaron, for about 2 and a half years now. I love him and can't wait to introduce him via this blog. He's really sweet and caring, not just to me but to all people. He's a lot of fun and has a great sense of humor. Okay, I'll stop gushing now.

Hobbies: Spending time with friends and family, shopping, going to church, yoga, pilates. Very unique, I know. I think I will also add watching Say Yes to the Dress to the hobby list as well-it's addicting!!

Favorite foods: turkey with stuffing and dressing. Yes, the Thanksgiving meal is my absoulte favorite. It should also be known that I am a Southern girl and love my soul food. Too excited to visit my grandma next week!

I think that's enough me talking about me for today. Tomorrow I'll share some pics and more of my day-to-day life.

No comments:

Post a Comment